Moderator: jkloyd

sassysuecross

hyperbaric chamber

Postby sassysuecross » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:57 pm

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Oxyhealth
model name / number: Respiro 270
size / dimensions: 6'x30"x20"
Medium sized (considered portable) hyperbaric chamber for sale. Can actually fit 2 people at once. Approximately 2 years of use total. New one comes with only the pressurizer and runs about $12k without shipping and taxes. They are good for MANY things--check it out online (healing, aging, infections, ETC). Helped me with Lyme Disease but has not been the "miracle" many Lymees have experienced, so need to sell it. Includes manual, all needed attachments, plus a face mask which isn't mandatory but helps concentrate oxygen absorption. If someone on a different island in Hawaii wants it, I will deliver it--just do NOT want to package it up and ship to the Mainland unless someone pays me $500 more.
This one has an oxygen concentrator, but it started beeping during use and a company on Oahu sent me a trouble-shooting guide which my Lyme Brain can't make use of (I have Lyme Disease); they also said they have never paid more than $300 for a repair on one. (A new one costs approximately $1500 plus shipping/taxes.)

Return to “Buy and Sell Used Equipment”